Situated adjacent to the Zambezi National Park approximately: 3km from Victoria Falls Town Centre
- 4km from the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- 5km from the Zambian Border
- 24km from the Victoria Falls Airport
- 100km from Chobe Game Reserve (Botswana)
- 170km from Hwange National Park
Set high on a natural plateau, the westward facing Victoria Falls Safari Lodge borders the Zambezi National Park and is just four kilometers from the thundering Victoria Falls, Southern Africa's foremost attraction.
Enjoying uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year round game at its on-site waterhole, the Lodge is ideally positioned to offer the most discerning traveller a taste of Africa at its best. Appointed in the utmost luxury, the Lodge offers outstanding hospitality together with an authentic wildlife experience.